Working tirelessly to obtain
justice for our clients
SOLVE YOUR LEGAL PROBLEMS
Divorce and custody lawyer
For divorce, custody and support, we provide compassionate personal service and tough legal representation with strategies tailored to the needs of each client.
Employment and labour lawyer
Your employment rights must be preserved and protected. Call for practical skilled legal advice for unjust dismissal, employment agreements, and harassment.
For a vigorous criminal defence to alleged impaired driving, domestic assault, theft and drug offences, call Daniel Cooper an experienced criminal lawyer.
Our experience in Condominium law ensures that directors and owners receive practical strategies and solutions to problems that can arise when individual and collective interests clash. Are co-owners not respecting the bylaws, are directors encroaching on your co-owner rights? Call us.
Civil liability law
When damage is caused to you, or your personal property, civil liability law provides you with recourses for compensation. Dog bites, defamation or a slip and fall can result in pain, suffering and lost income. Our experience allows us to provide the most appropriate recourses for victims.
The home you sold, or purchased, can be the source of frustration when hidden defects effect it. Does your home have cracks in the foundation or is there a leaking roof? Whether you are the seller or purchaser, consult to protect yourself.
CONFRONT ADVERSITY BOLDLY
DANIEL COOPER: LAWYER IN MONTREAL
Since you are reading this, the chances are you need legal help. For more than 20 years, I have been fighting for the rights of our clients in need of immediate legal assistance. We serve the Pointe-Claire, West Island and Montreal regions.
As a trial lawyer, I represent private and corporate clients before provincial, federal and appellate Courts. I draw on over 20 years of courtroom experience to build compelling cases in matters of:
- Family law: divorce, child custody, child support and spousal support.
- Employment law: wrongful dismissal, fair severance payments and non-competition enforcement.
- Condominium law: syndicate support, bylaw compliance, injunctions and conflict management.
- Criminal law: mitigation and dismissal of charges from assault to impaired driving.
- Property law: latent defects, boundary disputes, real estate sales and rental board.
Our primary objective is to deliver outstanding results for each client in the most efficient and cost effective manner possible. To do so, you can expect us to:
- Listen carefully to your goals.
- Provide a candid, practical assessment of your case and potential outcomes.
- Develop a plan of action tailored specifically to reaching your goals.
- Encourage alternative dispute resolution and innovative solutions.
- Take decisive steps to move your case forward toward resolution.
- Handle your case with integrity and professionalism.
Our bond is to work tirelessly to obtain justice for our clients. We attain this by providing you with personalized and compassionate services. Our services will be tailored to your needs with clear strategies focused on successful outcomes, regardless of how the odds are stacked against you.
By combining advocacy, legal expertise and consensus building, a problem solving approach to lawyering is a viable alternative to litigation. So, when possible, efforts are directed at settling disputes amicably. Alternatively, we will aggressively take immediate action to insulate you from harm, assert your rights and make strategic decisions that will positively shape the course and strength of your legal case. For a consultation, advice and dedicated representation always in your best interest, call 514 694‑0013 (ext. 224).